HEAD GASKET REPAIR SPECIALIST
Coolant System & Head Gasket Repair Expert
Vehicle overheat?? Blown Head Gasket??
Thermalweld Mobile Repair
* Often a head gasket needs to be repaired and sealed, not completly replaced.
* If your vehicle can run for 15 minutes, it probably can be fixed!!
* Call and get your coolant system diagnosed and your head gasket repaired by an experienced service technician.
Thermalweld technicians are trained to diagnose coolant system problems, & repair head gaskets.
FIXED OR FREE **GUARANTEED**
The total price is less than 1/3 of what a shop would charge. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF HEAD GASKETS BEING REPAIRED WITH THE THERMALWELD PROCESS
STEP 1. A factory trained Thermalweld Technician will discuss the coolant system and the head gasket condition over the phone. Not every blown head gasket can be repaired. With a 5 minute conversation we can determine if the Thermalweld process can correct your problem. If a service call is scheduled, the success rate is over 95%.
STEP 2. After qualifying over the phone, an authorized Technician will come to the vehicle and perform a thorough and complete diagnosis of the coolant system, completely flush the system & properly prepare it for treatment, repair it, test drive it, offer recommendations, and make sure that the head gasket is fixed right.
STEP 3. After the repair is complete, the Technician will provide a written product & labor warranty.
The repair can last as long as a head gasket replacement.
**CADILLAC NORTHSTAR** Engine overheating? Loosing coolant? Coolant low light keeps coming on? Special process and bleeder assembly installed.
Thermalweld is a composite solution which permanently seals head gaskets, and is only available through Thermalweld technicians.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A THERMALWELD TECHNICIAN & OTHER MECHANICS: Superior Knowledge, Experience & Success!!
Hundreds of sucesfull repairs. References available. Call and find out.
* There will be a $75 charge for the service call and diagnosis. If after making all attempts to repair the vehicle, and it is found to be non-repairable, there will be NO CHARGE for the repair process. After a successful repair, the $75 service call fee will be will be credited to the total price.
There are NO hidden charges.
* Call today for a FREE consultation 1 (800) 478-8599